- 1. Size – The maximum group size for a ride is 10 people. If over 10, we will divide into smaller groups.
- 2. Mask – A mask or face covering must be worn at all times, no exceptions, when social distancing is not possible. Bring an extra in case of mask failure. If coughing, sneezing or running nose; please drop to end of line. No spitting please.
- 3. Social Distance – Maintain a distance of no less than 6 feet at stops and 20 feet (approximately 3 bike lengths) while riding. No more than 2 bikes may be 6 feet apart side by side.
- 4. Mechanical issues – Each rider must be responsible for his/her own bike repairs (or transportation home if repair cannot be completed on the road.) Bring tube and tools on the ride.
- 5. Supplies – Please bring your hand sanitizer and other PPE you deem necessary.
- 6. Membership – You must be a member to participate in MPBC rides. Please make sure that you have turned in a completed application form and fee for the 2020 season. (You may bring your application and fee to the ride).
- 7. CDC Rules – Please follow CDC rules and stay home if not feeling well. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- 8. COVID-19 Waiver -- By participating in MPBC rides and events, you acknowledge that Mount Prospect Bike Club and its officers and members are not responsible for your possible exposure to the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Please see updated Ride Sign-in Form.
Forest preserves and nearby cities .
|Evening Rides||Thursday, 6:30 pm||15-20 miles||Beginner pace. Start at Lions Park, 6:30 P.M. sharp staring in April. (6:00 in September)|
|Fitness Ride||Sunday 8:00 am except last Sunday||20-30 miles||Advanced Pace. Start at Starbucks, 100 W. Northwest Highway, Mt. Prospect. Coffee 7:30 A.M. Ride at 8:00 A.M.|
|Touring Rides||2nd and 4th Sunday Mornings||20-45 miles||Intermediate Pace. Starting location and times vary. Starts times are between 9am and 10 am. See calendar for details. Includes a lunch stop if >35 miles.|
|Fat Tire Rides||Occasional Saturdays - 8am||15-20 miles||Intermediate Pace. Get out your mountain bike and ride up the Des Plaines River trail. Pre-teens and Teens encouraged to join their parents on exploring the trails.|
Questions or comments?
To reach us online, please e-mail us at